• Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience.
• Highly organized with very strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to represent our company professionally at all times.
• Persistence demonstrated through a highly energetic and motivated attitude.
• Critical thinking skills and ability to “think outside of the box.”
• Experience and/or knowledge of the construction and aggregate industry would be considered an asset.
• Computer acumen with basic mathematical abilities
• Ability to interact with customers and maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times. * • • Be a self-starter, well organized, and detail oriented
• A “Safety First” attitude!
We offer a competitive compensation package, including an attractive base salary, vehicle and fuel allowance, Heath & Dental coverage, EAP, and a Pension program.